Policy Privacy e GDPR
- This section contains information relating to the management methods of ritacasadio.com with reference to the processing of data of ritacasadio.com users.
- This information is also valid for the purposes of article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of article 13 of EU regulation 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, for subjects who interact with ritacasadio.com and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page.
- The information is provided only for ritacasadio.com and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the ritacasadio.com web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to the Italian and European legislation.
- The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new forms in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
- If the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to article 8, c.1 EU regulation 2016/679, he must legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or guardian.
II - DATA PROCESSING
1- Data Holder
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with safety profiles.
2- Responsible for data processing
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
- Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation 2016/679, upon the appointment of the data owner, the person responsible for the processing of personal data of the ritacasadio.com site is: Rita Casadio
3- Place of data processing
The processing of data generated by the use of ritacasadio.com takes place at Via Ciro Menotti, 2A 20129 Milan (MI)
If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the person in charge of the treatment or by subjects appointed by him for this purpose at the relevant office.
III – COOKIES
1- Type of Cookies
- A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user's browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If desired, it is possible to prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options relating to cookies, simply continue browsing.
The following are the types of cookies that the site uses:
2- Technical cookies
- There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these, the best known is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate the access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or disable cookies can be sent depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by changing the settings of his internet browser. This deactivation may slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
- The use of technical cookies allows safe use and efficiente of the site.
- Cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the blogger statistics service or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site. Which can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to Analytics Cookies, in terms of information and consent, as provided for for Technical Cookies.
- From the point of view of duration, temporary session cookies can be distinguished which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore to avoid logging into each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active on the PC. until expiration or cancellation by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3- Third party cookies
- In relation to the origin, we distinguish the Cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to your computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting
- Permanent cookies are often third party cookies
- Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising proposals for users.
- Analytical third-party cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties to the site.
- Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on ritacasadio.com. The disclosure takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
- The use of these Cookies is governed by the rules established by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy information and the indications to manage or disable the Cookies published on the relative web pages.
IV - DATA PROCESSED
1- Data processing methods
- Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during visits by users. The information collected could be the following:
- internet address used for the connection (IP)
- Browser type and device parameters used to connect to the site
- Name of the internet service provider (ISP)
- Date and time of visit
- Web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit
- Possible number of clicks
- The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site and for security reasons. This information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
- For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage to the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or activities constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
- If the site allows the insertion of comments, or in the case of specific services requested by the user, including the possibility of sending curriculum Vitae for a possible working relationship, the site automatically detects and records some identification data of the user, including email address. These data are voluntarily provided by the user at the time of the request to provide the service. By inserting a comment or other information, the user expressly accepts privacy information technology, and in particular agrees that the contents entered are freely disseminated to third parties. The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the time necessary pfor the provision of the service.
- The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
2 - Purpose of data processing
- The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, and in any case no later than 2 years.
- The data used for security purposes (Blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated order.
3 - Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data entered in the message.
- Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the page of the site set up for particular services on request.
4 - Support in configuring your browser
- The user can manage cookies also through the settings of his browser. However, deleting the cookies from the browser could remove the preferences set for the site.
- For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/it/firefox/addon/a-cookie-manager/
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=it
5 - Social Network Plugin
- The collection and use of information obtained through the Plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer:
V - USER RIGHTS
- Art. 13, c. 2 of EU regulation 2016/679 lists the user's rights.
- The ritacasadio.com site therefore intends to inform the user about the existence:
- The right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating (Article 7, Co. 3 letter a) Legislative Decree 196/2003), correction ( Article 16 of the EU Regulation), the integration (Article 7, Co. 3 letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the limitation of the processing that concerns them (Article 18 of the EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their processing (Article 21 of the EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 of the EU Regulation);
- The right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data are been collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, Co. 3, letter b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- The right to obtain the attestation that the updating, rectification, data integration, cancellation, data blocking, transformation operations have been brought to the attention also as regards their content of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated , except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7 Co. 3, letter c) of Legislative Decree 196/2003):
- If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) - express consent to use - or on art. 9 paragraph 2 lett. a) - consent espright to use genetic, biometric, health-related data, which reveal religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, which reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to withdraw consent in any moment without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
- Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the guarantor for the protection of personal data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian state.
- For a more in-depth examination of the rights that belong to it, see art. 15 and ss. Of EU regulation 2016/679 and Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
VI - DATA TRANSFER TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
- This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
- Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in article 45 and following of the EU Regulation.
VII - SECURITY OF THE DATA PROVIDED
- This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, couriers) may have access to the data. postal services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII - CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
- It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific notifications to users.
- The previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
- The document was updated on 30/11/2018 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.